Dear resident of Warm Hartje Eindhoven,
On Sunday 15 March the government took new measures to limit the spreading of the coronavirus. Warm Hartje Eindhoven is also taking measures to protect the health of our customers, employees and suppliers as much as possible.
Mention in case of malfunctions
If you report a calamity or malfunction, please also state whether you:
- Doesn't have any symptoms.
- Mild disease symptoms include sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, slight coughing, elevation to 38 °C.
- You have severe symptoms, such as a severe cold, flu or are in home quarantine.
Urgency of malfunctions
We want to protect you and our mechanics as much as possible against infection and spread of this virus and we will only drive out immediately in case of major calamities.
In case of urgent malfunctions, we will make an appointment with you during this period and apply the measures listed below.
Non-urgent disruptions will be dealt with at a later date, when this is again responsibly possible in the context of health and deployment of our capacity.
Major calamities include large leaks and smoke/fire/scrubbing air problems.
- We do not regard failure to reach the desired room temperature as a calamity.
- A cold shower is of course very annoying, but is also not covered by calamities.
Measures and handling in the event of a fault visit
Our mechanic will also ask you if you have any mild or severe symptoms of illness and will act accordingly.
Our mechanic will follow the RIVM hygiene measures as closely as possible, including:
- Wash hands carefully before visiting.
- Don't shake your hand.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres with you.
- Don't take any drinks or anything else from you.
- Do not touch his/her face when visiting.
- Wash hands carefully after the visit.
In case of mild or severe illness, we would like to ask you to allow the mechanic access to your plot and to move to another room as our mechanic. In such cases, it is preferable if you can organise someone else to give our technician access to the installation. If it is not a calamity, our technician is not allowed to visit the installation in case of serious symptoms of illness.
We rely on your understanding and contribution to deal with the prevailing virus in the most responsible way possible and wish everyone good health, strength and success in the coming period.
Warm Hartje Eindhoven